[gtld-tech] Do not implement before date in CL&D and RDAP profile

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Jul 14 01:23:36 UTC 2016

This is contrary to how changes are normally implemented and I suspect quite a few of us would have issues with this.
These kind of changes are of zero benefit to registrars and are only implemented as a contractual obligation. Imposing further restrictions on when we can implement them has a non-zero impact on us, so I would oppose this

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Hosting & Domains
http://www.blacknight.host/
http://www.mneylon.social
Sent from mobile so typos and brevity are normal