[gtld-tech] [Ext] TMCH Test-SMDs expired...

Gustavo Lozano gustavo.lozano at icann.org
Wed Aug 30 21:26:02 UTC 2017

Brian, et al.,

You are correct, and we have plans to generate a new set of test SMDs before
that date. I published the current set of test SMDs in order to provide the
community with valid test SMDs while a new set of test SMDs (containing a
certificate with a longer expiration date) is generated.

The TMCH pilot CRL has a "Next Update" on  Jun 25 23:59:59 2018 GMT, and we
have that date in our calendars.

The TMCH pilot CA will expire on Jun 25 23:59:59 2023 GMT, and we also have
that date in our calendars.

Regards,

Gustavo