[gtld-tech] ICANN monitoring system API

Gustavo Lozano gustavo.lozano at icann.org
Sat Feb 11 05:16:48 UTC 2017

Hello Colleagues,

Specification 10 of the base registry agreement (https://newgtlds.icann.org/sites/default/files/agreements/agreement-approved-09jan14-en.htm) describes the Service Level Requirements and emergency thresholds that a Registry Operator has to comply related to the Registry Services.

ICANN has been monitoring compliance of new gTLDs following the algorithms defined in this specification.

ICANN provides access to Registry Operators to the incident information of its TLDs through an API currently in beta, and we are planning on releasing the production version in the future.

The Registry Operators using the beta API had provided valuable feedback, and the specification to be implemented in the production version has been modified accordingly.

Attached you will find the latest draft of this specification. I appreciate your feedback no later than February 24, 2017.

Regards,
Gustavo