[gtld-tech] ICANN Monthly Reports and the new Registry Agreement

Alexander Mayrhofer alexander.mayrhofer at nic.at
Fri Sep 8 06:02:51 UTC 2017

Hello Benoit,

we changed the format of the reporting with the „July“  reporting period (meaning that we sent in the first report in the new format around mid august).
afair ICANN set the effective date of the new Registry Agreement to August 1st, so the above action was our interpretation of that date.

We haven’t heard any complaints from ICANN (yet?).

best,
Alex Mayrhofer
nic.at / TLD-BOX