[gtld-tech] Guidance to participate to the pilot program

Compliance Group compliance-group at nameshield.net
Fri May 4 14:37:46 UTC 2018

Hello

We contact you regarding the RDAP pilot project ending July 31st. Unless
we are mistaken, we understand that it is still possible to participate
to this program.

We would like to know what it implies to participate to the pilot phase
of the RDAP project as a registrar.

Will we be given technical specifications to implement on which we
commit ourselves to then share our experience with ICANN and other
participants?

Are there constraints in terms of reporting, documentation to follow and
answer or produce, meetings to follow or any other constraints, for
example operational ressources?

Thank you in advance for any information on the above points.

Best regards,

--
Arnaud WITTERSHEIM

Nameshield registry
37 boulevard des Capucines, 75002 Paris

Fixe: +33 1 76 21 06 07

Mobile: +33 6 48 58 30 54

Nameshield registry <http://www.nameshield.net>

Nameshield Information
<https://www.nameshield.net/public/info_nms_corporate_fr?var_mode=calcul>

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and
then delete it from your system. Nameshield is neither liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.