[gtld-tech] Guidance to participate to the pilot program

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Fri May 4 21:11:40 UTC 2018

Hello Arnaud,

I took the liberty to forward your email to ICANN’s global support center in order to better track your question and ensure we provide a response.

In short, you can still participate in the RDAP pilot, which ends on July 2018. If you are a registrar you may want to considering implementing an RDAP server. More information about the pilot can be found at https://community.icann.org/display/RP/RDAP+Pilot

Regards,

--
Francisco

On 5/4/18, 7:38 AM, "gtld-tech on behalf of Compliance Group via gtld-tech" <gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of gtld-tech at icann.org<mailto:gtld-tech at icann.org>> wrote:

Hello

We contact you regarding the RDAP pilot project ending July 31st. Unless we are mistaken, we understand that it is still possible to participate to this program.

We would like to know what it implies to participate to the pilot phase of the RDAP project as a registrar.

Will we be given technical specifications to implement on which we commit ourselves to then share our experience with ICANN and other participants?

Are there constraints in terms of reporting, documentation to follow and answer or produce, meetings to follow or any other constraints, for example operational ressources?

Thank you in advance for any information on the above points.

Best regards,
--
Arnaud WITTERSHEIM

Nameshield registry
37 boulevard des Capucines, 75002 Paris

Fixe: +33 1 76 21 06 07

Mobile: +33 6 48 58 30 54

[Image removed by sender. Nameshield registry]<http://www.nameshield.net/>

[Image removed by sender. Nameshield Information]<https://www.nameshield.net/public/info_nms_corporate_fr?var_mode=calcul>

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. Nameshield is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.