[gtld-tech] Fwd: [Regops] May 17th event reminder - 7th Registration Operations Workshop (ROW#7)
shollenbeck at verisign.com
Wed May 16 18:55:57 UTC 2018
Last note, folks!
Begin forwarded message:
From: Nicoleta Munteanu <munteanu.nicoleta at outlook.com<mailto:munteanu.nicoleta at outlook.com>>
Date: May 16, 2018 at 2:31:02 PM EDT
To: "regops at nlnetlabs.nl<mailto:regops at nlnetlabs.nl>" <regops at nlnetlabs.nl<mailto:regops at nlnetlabs.nl>>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Regops] May 17th event reminder - 7th Registration Operations Workshop (ROW#7)
The 7th session of the Registration Operations Workshop<http://regiops.net/> (ROW#7) will take place this Thursday, May 17th 2018 afternoon, during the last day of the GDD Industry Summit<https://www.icann.org/gddsummit> and within the same venue. For registrations, updates and additional details about the workshop, please visit http://regiops.net.
ROW#7 session information
Thursday, May 17th, 2018
1pm - 5pm PDT (UTC -7)
Richmond Conference Centre, Vancouver, Canada
Britannia Meeting Room
Remote Participation details available at http://regiops.net
• RDAP – putting all the pieces together - Francisco Arias [ICANN]
• Verisign’s RDAP Pilot Implementations - Scott Hollenbeck [Verisign]
• WHOAMI - A Decentralised Alternative to WHOIS - Gavin Brown [CentralNic]
• RDAP: Post-GDPR Protocol for Registries - Vlad Dinculescu [RyCE]
• Enhancing RDAP filtering capabilities - Mario Loffredo & Maurizio Martinelli [IIT-CNR/Registro.it<http://Registro.it>]
• RDAP Pilot Differentiated Access - Panel Discussion
If you have any questions, please contact us at row at viagenie.ca<mailto:row at viagenie.ca>
We would like to thank our sponsors ICANN<https://www.icann.org> and Verisign<https://www.verisign.com> for allowing ROW#7 to happen.
We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver and remotely!
The ROW Program Committee
regops mailing list
regops at nlnetlabs.nl<mailto:regops at nlnetlabs.nl>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gtld-tech