[gtld-tech] Participant Survey for the Registration Operations Workshop

Hollenbeck, Scott shollenbeck at verisign.com
Thu May 24 18:55:55 UTC 2018

Folks, the organizers of last week's Registration Operations Workshop have put together a brief survey that we'd like to ask meeting participants to complete. Your feedback will help us with plans for future workshops, so please let us know how we did.

We'd prefer to have the survey completed by people who attended the workshop, so I won't include the link here. If you attended, and you could spare a few minutes to complete the survey, please send a note to Nicoleta Munteanu <munteanu.nicoleta at outlook.com> and she'll send you a link to the survey.

Thank you,
Scott