[gtld-tech] EPDP recommendations and EPP

Roger D Carney rcarney at godaddy.com
Fri Mar 1 14:39:22 UTC 2019

Good Morning,

Though I want to stress that I believe this is just the quick/short term solution and that I believe that the correct way to resolve this is to “update” RFC 5733. At minimum to make city and cc optional but we should really look at what is needed for improving data privacy/protection on the whole. I also believe this work is extremely important and would like to see this as one of the items that the REGEXT group picks up and starts working immediately.

Thanks
Roger