[gtld-tech] Unsubscribing

Ulrich Wisser ulrich at wisser.se
Fri May 27 21:45:15 UTC 2022

Hi!

Yes, I have found the link to mailman in the headers, but I still
thought it to be a good idea to report this to ther "authorities".

Whoever is running this list, please read the footer that is send with
every message. For me it looks something like

 > By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of
your personal data for purposes of
Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy)
 > and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos).
You can visit the Mailman link above to
 >change your membership status or configuration, including
unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or

It might be just me, but I can't find the mailman link above.

The link is in the headers
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/options/gtld-tech, but certainly not in the
text of the message.

And this is not the only ICANN mailinglist with this footer!

Kind regards

/Ulrich