[gtld-tech] Registrar 999x domains x Claims notices

rubensk at nic.br rubensk at nic.br
Wed Feb 1 16:12:05 UTC 2023

Hi there.

My understanding was that registrar 999x (9999/9998) registrations do not require a claims service, even if the label is in the TMDB claims list.
But I couldn't find this specify in the RPM requirements... is it right or wrong ?

What was my original doubt though was about sending that such registration happened to the claims log. So assuming it does not require a notice, does it need to be recorded in the claims log ?

Best,
Rubens