[ICANN Academy WG] ICANN-Academy / programme committee meeting

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Wed Dec 14 23:51:56 UTC 2011

Dear all, thank you staff for creating this list. I use this opportunity to
schedule a first meeting for the programme committee before Christmas.

# Tijani (AFRALO)

# Sala (APRALO)

# Avri (NARALO)

# Carlos (LACRALO)

# Wolf (as the previous interim co-chair) #Olivier (as ALAC chair)

May I ask the participants mentioned above to  indicate your preferences in
the doodle  <http://www.doodle.com/8xu69vwq2399z4ma>
http://www.doodle.com/8xu69vwq2399z4ma

If no Adigo / Adobe Connect room is available at this time, I suggest we can
also use Skype for this call, as it is a small group only.

Best Sandra