[ICANN Academy WG] Pilot leadership training in Toronto - decision on the dates

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:58:46 UTC 2012

Dear Marilyn, thanks for comprehensive remarks. Just for the record,
community leaders at ICANN are elected not appointed, right?

Dear Chuck,

Thanks for your comments. I am in agreement that the target audience should
be clearly defined: how about community leaders that are not ICANN
veterans? What ever training audience is strategically selected, a training
needs' assessment must be carried out in order to design a relevant
curriculum.

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA