[ICANN Academy WG] Pilot leadership training in Toronto - decision on the dates

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:54:33 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I am sure that even ICANN veterans just now need the opportunity to
refresh their visions on ICANN future and on the role and way of
cooperation betweenf all constituencies. Taking into account future
"internationalization" of ICANN, it would be great to see more
representatives of developing countries in the list of ICANN
Academicians.

Best regards,
Oksana