[ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy survey

Filiz Yilmaz filiz.yilmaz at icann.org
Tue Dec 18 12:30:43 UTC 2012

Dear Sandra,

I have sent the note today to the Community Leaders as you requested that the new deadline is 14 Jan 2013 for the survey.

Kind regards
Filiz

From: sandra hoferichter <info at hoferichter.eu<mailto:info at hoferichter.eu>>
Date: Friday, 14 December 2012 23:32
To: Filiz Yilmaz <filiz.yilmaz at icann.org<mailto:filiz.yilmaz at icann.org>>
Subject: Fwd: [ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy survey

Dear Filiz, can you please proceed as proposed in the email below in terms of the ICANN academy?

Best Sandra

(Note: This message was send from my iPhone - I do apologise for any misspelling.)

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail: