[ICANN Academy WG] Best wishes

Filiz Yilmaz filiz.yilmaz at icann.org
Tue Dec 18 12:54:05 UTC 2012

Dear ICANN Academy WG,

With this mail I would like to let you know that I am leaving my position at ICANN.
My last day is 31 December 2012. Denise Michel is now tasked with the works for this WG, she is on the Cc.

I have enjoyed working with you all since I had the first chat about an ICANN Academy concept with few ALAC/At-Large members.
This was two years ago, during the Cartagena meeting, which was just few weeks after I started working at ICANN as a Staff member in 2010 October.

The subject has been always very close to my heart and this group and the work produced had grown since then and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you.
Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at ICANN.
I hope our paths will cross in the future again.

Please keep in touch, I can be reached at koalafil at gmail.com<mailto:koalafil at gmail.com>.

Also wishing you a great 2013!

Kind regards
Filiz Yilmaz