[ICANN Academy WG] Best wishes

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Dec 18 13:32:19 UTC 2012

Dear Filiz,

this is sad news indeed because I - and I think other members of our community as well - have enjoyed working with you and pushing this project to a certain maturity. Thanks a lot for all your support over the last two years!

Wish you all the BEST for your professional and private future.

Kind regards,
Wolf

 Filiz Yilmaz wrote Tue, 18 Dec 2012 04:54:
>Dear ICANN Academy WG,
>
>With this mail I would like to let you know that I am leaving my position at ICANN.
>My last day is 31 December 2012. Denise Michel is now tasked with the works for this WG, she is on the Cc.
>
>I have enjoyed working with you all since I had the first chat about an ICANN Academy concept with few ALAC/At-Large members.
>This was two years ago, during the Cartagena meeting, which was just few weeks after I started working at ICANN as a Staff member in 2010 October.
>
>The subject has been always very close to my heart and this group and the work produced had grown since then and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you.
>Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at ICANN.
>I hope our paths will cross in the future again.
>
>Please keep in touch, I can be reached at koalafil at gmail.com<mailto:koalafil at gmail.com>.
>
>Also wishing you a great 2013!
>
>Kind regards
>Filiz Yilmaz