[ICANN Academy WG] Best wishes

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Tue Dec 18 14:12:15 UTC 2012

My dear Filiz,

I am really sorry that you are leaving ICANN and us. I do remember when you
came first to our ALAC meeting. I found you a new young woman, full of
energy. I remember that I talked to you at the end of the session to express
you my sympathy.

I want to tell you that even if we had divergent point of view, I had a
great respect for you because I have a particular admiration to hard
workers, and especially the young ones.

I wish you great success in your new position, and plenty of happiness

-

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605