[ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy - Draft Curriculum

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Fri Feb 3 20:04:15 UTC 2012

Dear all,

we announced already, that we have to move on fast creating a curriculum for
the ICANN Academy.  The Programme committee worked out the draft proposal
enclosed and invites you now to comment on this. We will discuss this
curriculum also during the next WG call scheduled for Wednesday, 8 Feb 20
UTC, but it would be good to start the discussion in advance.

The plan is to agree on the draft curriculum until mid of February, because
we are planning to offer a webinar to the ICANN community prior to the Costa
Rica meeting. The webinar should serve as a first introduction of the idea
to other constituencies, in order to start interacting during the Costa Rica
meeting.

Your comments and feedback is welcome!

May I ask Staff to upload this proposal also on the wiki page?

Best Sandra