[ICANN Academy WG] Feedback on Draft_Curriculum_Initial_Proposal_20120203.doc

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 03:29:33 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Some comments about this Draft:

*Type of Program**:** Face to Face, English Language*

That the program is developed in different languages ​​would help to have a
higher number of participants from different countries where English is not
the mother tongue.

Perhaps you could consider the possibility of simultaneous interpretations
in different languages.

*4. Wrap Up after the IANN meeting (1/2 day)*

*Fellows should have the possibility to reflect their experience and get
clarification on specific issues.*

Related to this point, I think it could be an interesting activity, that at
the end of the course, fellows write a kind of report (short, clear, simple
language) on a blog created for this purpose. This kind of report should
include Fellow's experience and write about a specific topic they have
learned during those days. Each fellow should be able to write in their own
language, which would facilitate the Outreach regarding ICANN Academy and
encourages more people to participate and be trained.

Best Regards,

Fatima Cambronero

2012/2/3 Natalia Enciso <natalia.enciso at gmail.com>

> Great work !
>
> I would add a module on remote participation, how to find info on icann
> webpage, use the wiki and other useful tools.  Kind of encouraging active
> participation post academy and meetings.
>
> Natalia Enciso
>
> Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® proveído por Tigo.

*Fatima Cambronero*
Abogada-Argentina
Directora de Investigaciones
*AGEIA DENSI Argentina*