[ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy WG meetings in Toronto rescheduled

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Fri Sep 14 17:13:00 UTC 2012

 ...well I was not thinking about shoes this time. Trainer in my PoV implements to be educated as such. As you say it is still premature, but given the fact that we all could come to the conclusion to look for presenters, an academic faculty, panelists or a key note speakers or what ever, I tried to keep it very generally.

Best Sandra

(Note: This message was send from my iPhone - I do apologise for any misspelling.)