[ICANN Academy WG] Analysis and conclusions of the survey

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Tue Apr 2 23:35:13 UTC 2013

Dear all,

we just finished the Academy call a couple of hours ago and I like to thank
all who could participate, knowing that many of us are already half way to
Beijing or sorting out last urgencies before leaving.

Enclosed I send you the draft survey analysis and the conclusions, which
were subject to discussion during the call and invite you to read it before
our Beijing meeting and comment on it. During the meeting we will summarise
the results of survey and agree on the future course of action according to
the results.

I wish you all a safe travel and look forward meeting many of you in China
soon.

Best Sandra

Next meeting:

Monday, 8 April 2013

Time: 15.00-16.00
Meeting Room: Function 6

Agenda:

1.	Review of the ICANN Academy Survey (Moderator: Sandra Hoferichter
-10 mins)
2.	ICANN Online Education Platform and the role of the ICANN Academy WG
- Open Discussion with Matthew Shears (25 mins)
3.	Next Steps to be undertaken between Beijing, Durban and Buenos Aires
(Moderator: Sandra Hoferichter - 25 mins)