[ICANN Academy WG] Trainers selection principles

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Aug 20 14:11:33 UTC 2013

hi,

On 20 Aug 2013, at 10:00, Marilyn Cade wrote:

> Academy would be a totally neutral space, with a strong effort to avoid advancing any point of view, or 'interest'.

This sounds like the only principle we need for the Academy

In terms of picking 'trainers' (oh, how I hate that term) they should be:

able to support the principle stated above
+ knowledgeable
+ experienced (for some definition of the word) at presenting material to a mixed audience (newbie - knowledgeable)
+ understandable when they speak
& hopefully interesting to listen to.

avri