[ICANN Academy WG] Outcome of the survey

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Mon Feb 11 15:51:16 UTC 2013

Dear Sandra,

Great work, thank you.

I didn’t find the result for question 12. Can u please tell me how many want
it prior to the ICANN meeting and how many want it afterward?

I think that the next steps could be:

·       Survey analysis

·       Analysis result distributed on the list

·       At least one call prior to Beijing to discuss the priority actions
according to the survey result

·       Interaction with Sally and staff in general

·       Face to face meeting in Beijing

I hope that in Beijing, we decide concrete actions and that in the near
future, we will be able to have the ICANN Academy starting its work.

My address tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org is not working properly any more. Please
use one of the 2 following addresses: tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn or
tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn

----