[ICANN Academy WG] Survey and next steps until Beijing

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 05:50:37 UTC 2013

Dear Sandra,

The WG meeting is conflicting with one of my ccNSO meetings so I could
be late for 30 minutes.

Regarding Point 1, I'm impressed that 100% believe "Understanding
current issues under discussion in ICANN" be on the curriculum. I
assume that item is not for the "leaders" who should be knowing what
is going on at ICANN (matrix) right now.

Hong