[ICANN Academy WG] Survey and next steps until Beijing

Jonathan Cohen jcohen at shapirocohen.com
Thu Mar 21 18:46:16 UTC 2013

Very sorry I have had to cancel my Beijing trip due to litigation emergency. Is there remote access to the meeting being planned? If so please let me have details and I will try to make it despite time difference.
Jonathan

Shapiro Cohen
Barristers & Solicitors | Patent and Trade-mark Agents
Tel: 613 232-5300 Fax: 613 563-9231
Web: www.shapirocohen.com E-mail: info at shapirocohen.com
Mail: P.O. Box 13002, Kanata, ON Canada K2K 0E2
Courier: Suite 200, 411 Legget Drive, Ottawa, ON Canada K2K 3C9

This correspondence is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and contains information that is confidential, and/or privileged to the named recipient, and may be proprietary in nature. It is not to be used by any other person and/or organization. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (collect) and/or return e-mail.