[ICANN Academy WG] PILOT - ICANN Leadership Training Programme in Buenos Aires

Etienne Tshishimbi news.tkeb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 09:31:50 UTC 2013

Dear all,

For the document
ICANN Academy
SO/AC leadership program in Buenos Aires (Nov. 2013)
Principles for trainers’ selection

I would like to also add to the Diversity points
4. Age

To enable young people to have more experience and rub in such
environments. I propose that in case of equal qualification and competence
is the youngest who is retained.

thank you