[ICANN Academy WG] PILOT - ICANN Leadership Training Programme in Buenos Aires

Etienne Tshishimbi news.tkeb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 10:31:57 UTC 2013

I come back to you apparently I'm not done me understand. And I take

Nigel I was talking point on Diversity.
In the document it was proposed three criteria I have proposed adding a
fourth criterion to decide if the candidates would have with the same
skills.

I hope this time it is clear. (Excuse me for my english)