[ICANN Academy WG] PILOT - ICANN Leadership Training Programme in Buenos Aires

Tina Dam tinadam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 11:50:20 UTC 2013

Hi all, to add to the discussion I would like to suggest that we move
forward to get the training scheduled. I think the material provided by
Sandra is very reasonable and while we can certainly spend time editing and
tweaking it in different ways, please let's keep in mind this is the pilot
only. Time until mid November is short to get trainers and participants
scheduled - so I propose we move forward as-is and leave the rest for
evaluation afterwards.

Alternatively a call might be most efficient to get a quick resolution on
issues that people find necessary to modify.

Tina