[ICANN Academy WG] RESULTS of the ICANN Academy Single Purpose Call: "Intercultural Awareness Program Candidates Evaluation"

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Fri Sep 15 14:36:33 UTC 2017

Dear all, as much as I agree that Vanda would be a great contributor to this Work Team, we would violate 2 criteria’s:

1.	Stakeholder balance (we would add a third person from the At-Large community)
2.	Should have participated in the Leadership Programme

Please keep in mind that the development of this programme does not only depend on the 5 WT members, but that to a great extent the value of the programme will be based on the diversity of the participants, which will contribute with their cultural background during the course.

And here we have quite a good number of LAC participants. See:  <https://community.icann.org/display/LTP/2017+Registered+Participants> https://community.icann.org/display/LTP/2017+Registered+Participants

Still time to register today! The registration will be closed today!

Best Sandra