[ICANN Academy WG] Meeting in Montreal

info at hoferichter.eu info at hoferichter.eu
Mon Nov 4 22:49:36 UTC 2019

Dear all, this is just to remind you on the meeting of the ICANN Academy
Wednesday 6 November from 1215-1315 local time. You will find us in Room
510.

Agenda:
Tour the Table (5 min optional - depending on the room)
Intro to the courses developed so far (5 min)
Leadership Programme - Call to register next course and for community
facilitators (5 min)
Chairing Skills Programme - Lessons learned and way forward (20 min)
Intercultural Programme -  Reactivation, if yes how? (20 min)
AOB (5 min)

Looking forward meeting you!
Sandra