[ICANN Academy WG] Meeting in Montreal

Dean Marks ed4coa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 20:59:35 UTC 2019

Dear Sandra and WG colleagues,

I apologize, but I have a meeting that just got set with ICANN Compliance
that I must attend, so I will miss tomorrow's meeting.  This is
disappointing because I am such a fan to the Leadership program and think
it is hugely beneficial to the multistakeholder community model.  Please
let me know if there is anything I can do to help even though I am not able
to attend the meeting tomorrow.

Thanks and best regards,
Dean

*Dean S. Marks*
Executive Director and Legal Counsel
Coalition for Online Accountability ("COA")
E-mail:  ed4coa at gmail.com
Cell:  1-818-469-7185