[ICANN-CSC] CSC Presentation for ICANN Barcelona

Allan MacGillivray allan.macgillivray at cira.ca
Thu Oct 4 19:01:15 UTC 2018

Colleagues – thank you for your comments on the earlier versions of these two decks.  I am attaching what I hope will be the final versions – one named ‘long version’ and the other ‘short version’.  To my mind the ‘short version’ is too long, so I would recommended that it alone be used.  The ‘long version’ does re-use about five more slides from last year’s deck, which was the first time that we gave the ICANN community an annual update.  The newer members of the CSC in particular may find it useful.

If anyone would like a pdf version, please ask.

Allan MacGillivray