[Icannsecurity-ssr2-rt] Questions for EBERO provider

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Tue Oct 17 16:56:41 UTC 2017

Hi ICANN SSR subteam,

I hope you’re all well! Regarding the action item 147 for ICANN org to “identify an EBERO operator that the ICANN SSR subgroup can interview to speak to the experience of acting in a provider capacity.“

Per our discussion on Trello<https://trello.com/c/8WisLk0t/10-6-icanns-processes-around-vetting-registry-operators-and-services-concerning-the-new-gtld-delegation-and-transition-process-la3>, would you be able to provide a list of questions you would like to ask? My GDD Ops colleagues have let me know that the provider will be in Abu Dhabi but would like to see the list of questions ahead of a meeting. Once we have the list, we can work to finalize a time slot suitable for everyone.

Thanks - let me know if you have questions.

Best,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Bryce