[Icannsecurity-ssr2-rt] [EXT] Re: summary 1st draft

Barrett, Kerry-Ann KABarrett at oas.org
Wed Oct 11 12:40:55 UTC 2017

Thanks for the update team. Where possible and if it was observed during the consultation, was there any cross referencing observed for these three areas for the future threats sub team:

  *   ICANN’s Security Framework and emerging threats.
  *   ICANN’s Risk Management Framework.
  *   ICANN’s Business Continuity strategies, objectives, plans and procedures.

If so could a note for referral on these be captured? I’m thinking that where we already have documents disclosed for one subteam we should try to minimize duplication of requests if the same material may be relevant for another sub team. Any thoughts welcomed.

Sincerely,
Kerry-Ann