[ietf-charsets] Fix links for International Register of Coded Charater Sets to be Used with Escape Sequences

Masatoshi Kimura VYV03354 at nifty.ne.jp
Wed Jun 5 03:41:22 UTC 2024

 > I can also contact ITSCJ to tell them that we depend on their registry,
 > and they shouldn't move it around without notifying us. But my guess is
 > that they will agree but later forget.

Yeah, they changed the URL at least three times before.

http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/ISO-IR/ ->
http://kikaku.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/ISO-IR/ ->
https://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/itscj_english/iso-ir/ISO-IR.pdf ->
https://www.itscj-ipsj.jp/custom_contents/cms/linkfile/ISO-IR.pdf

They care nothing about the importance of permalinks.