[Internal-cg] Public session at ICANN 51?

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Mon Aug 4 17:13:16 UTC 2014

Ok, it seems we have lots of support for doing a public session at ICANN
51. Alice has explained to me that session requests are due August 8 at
18:00 UTC. A session request consists of the following:

* Session title;
* Brief session overview (extensive session overview and agenda details
can be provided closer to the date)
* Number of attendees ( e.g. 150, 300, 500+)
* Date, time and duration (From Alice: "based on our experience, I suggest
holding the session on Wednesday as this timeframe will allow communities
to  hold discussions in their respective meetings prior to the session")

Patrik, since people seemed to like your proposal, can I ask you to put
together these details and get it back to the group and Alice before the
deadline?

Joe, can we give you an action item to start figuring out how/when a
statement from the ICG might be read at the IGF and what it might contain?

Thanks,
Alissa