[Internal-cg] consensus building

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:27:11 UTC 2014

Dear All
I am sorry I am not comfortable with" a minority disagree " because I I do
not know that the minoirity means
Plks come back to the practice of all similar cases
Either at minimum 2/3 or 4/5
I can not agree in any way to such a unqualified and quantified  term of
minority without explain and describing that by a clear cut criteria.
If people wants to discuss the entire time between 100, 17,30 ,I am ready
to do that.
Plks kindly be logical
I DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY THING LESS THAN 2/3 AS MINIMUM
Regards
KAVOUSS