[Internal-cg] Plan for side meetings / ICANN 51

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 18:41:19 UTC 2014

Alissa,
Tks for brief
I suggest those who volunteered to endeavor preparing a preliminary draft
for FAQ need to take into accounts comments received from community in
regard with the entire process of transition and RFP .
On the need to have separate meeting with GAC and ALAC, I have already
commented on that in the sense that we need to see who else asking for such
meeting and possibly combine those together .
Still I am not sure of the need for any of these two meetings since I do
not know whether they are seen as briefing session, tutorial or questions
and asnwers meeting
Pls clarify
Regards
Kavouss