[Internal-cg] Fwd: CWG Timetable - Best Case Estimate (RESEND with updated attachment)

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at icann.org
Sat Jan 31 06:29:20 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am forwarding this clause from the contract because it may have some
relevance in light of the CWG¹s estimate for its timetable when we are
discussing the timeline at our next meeting .

Section I.39 52.217 Option to Extend the Term of the Contract states:
³The Government may extend the term of this contract by written notice to
the Contractor within 15 calendar days before the expiration of the
contract; provided that the Governmnet gives the Contractor a preliminary
written notice of its intent to extend at least 30 calendar days before the
contract expires.  The preliminary notice does not commit the Government to
an extension.²

Regards,
-- Elise