[IOT] IRP IOT Call Monday June 12 (19:00 UTC) Agenda

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Fri Jun 9 17:36:04 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT:

Our next teleconference is Monday, June 12, at 19:00 UTC.

Here is the agenda.

1.      Admin/Attendance/SOI;

2.      Status of sign-up sheet;

3.      Status/Update (if any) of ICANN Legal/Policy teams with respect to SO/AC education re: IRP roles and charting out process timeframe;

4.      Second Reading - timing issues (Malcolm Hutty, lead - see related email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-June/000252.html>);

5.      Second Reading - joinder issues (David McAuley, lead - see related email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-June/000251.html>);

6.      Second Reading - retroactivity issues (David McAuley, lead - see related email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-June/000250.html>);

7.      Discussion - "Ongoing monitoring" comment (Avri Doria, lead);

8.      Discussion/First Reading - Challenges to consensus policy (David McAuley, lead - see related email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-May/000213.html> - we have discussed but not confirmed first reading);

9.      Explanation/discussion of the process after we conclude this phase.

10.     AOB.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154