[IOT] IRP IOT comments review - discussion aids for one we will review this week

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Wed Mar 1 17:17:44 UTC 2017

On 27/02/2017 17:46, McAuley, David wrote:
> Malcolm has kindly volunteered to lead us on the timing of claims issues
> that several comments touched on, including his own.

Dear all,

I have read carefully through all the comments submitted on the timing
issue, and attempted a more detailed analysis of the points raised than
the staff excerpt.

This pulls out both positions/recommendations and the major arguments
raised to support those positions.

In preparation for our call tomorrow, please find this review attached.

Malcolm.

--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
           Monument Place, 24 Monument Street London EC3R 8AJ

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929