[IOT] IRP IOT comments review - discussion aids for one we will review this week

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 07:42:11 UTC 2017

Dear All, Is it right to count the replies in favour or against a given
raised issue.
Are these respondents representing the entire communities?.
Are their agreement or disagreement taking into account all pros and cones
in favour or against any period?.
Are we coming back to issues which were discussed for hours and hours.?
Are we obliged to follow the insistance of one or two individuals in the
group?
I suggest that we wind up the discussions at today's meeting and refer the
matter to CCWG Plenary in which the formal representatives of all
chartering organisations attend together with other participants
Regards
Kavouss .