[IOT] DRAFT for inputs - Call for Expressions of Interest for Standing Panel

Samantha Eisner Samantha.Eisner at icann.org
Wed Mar 29 21:08:49 UTC 2017

As discussed on our calls, attached is a draft EOI for the IOT's consideration. While ICANN is responsible for seeking expressions of interest for the standing panel, we wanted to get the IOT's view on the document before it is posted.

Please note that we have a specific question to the IOT in here as it relates to the staggering of terms for standing panel members.

Please let us know if you have questions or inputs for consideration.

Sam
-
Samantha Eisner
Deputy General Counsel, ICANN