[IOT] Today's Call - Draft Rule 7

Susan Payne susan.payne at comlaude.com
Tue Jul 25 15:18:20 UTC 2023

Kristina, thanks so much for spotting this.  It looks as though the Google Docs version that was circulated is an earlier draft and therefore does not capture a few of the changes that the small team subsequently discussed, including those you have flagged.  They are captured in the Word attachments dated 12 July, which we will work off during our upcoming call.

All – Flip has added some comments to the clean (non-redline) Word doc and circulated earlier today.  We will therefore work off this version for the call (attached).  We will also have the redline version available should we need it (also attached) but as previously mentioned it is quite difficult to read so less easy to work from.

Our agenda:

  1.  Review agenda and updates to SOIs
  2.  Action items: Rule 3 panel selection
  3.  Review and discussion of the small team’s proposed revision to Rule 7
  4.  AOB
  5.  Next call 8 August tbc

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy