[IOT] Question regarding plans for public comment

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Mon Mar 25 14:55:36 UTC 2024

Hello Susan and all,

Given that we have a little time before our next meeting (April 9th), I am planning to review what we plan to submit for public comment generally to make sure I am up to speed for the meetings in which we put finishing touches on the public comment event.

As I understand, we are going to submit these rules, upon which we have been intensively working:

Rule 3: Composition of the IRP Panel.

Rule 4: Time for Filing.

A.      Principles of Initiation.

B.      Time to file.

C.       Timing considerations for a Claimant to file an IRP following a request for reconsideration (RFR).

D.      Limited circumstances for requesting permission to file after 24-month limit.

Rule 5B: Translation.

Rule 7: Consolidation, intervention, and participation as amicus.

Is there more? Or is that a fair statement of what we plan to seek comment upon?

Apologies if I have lost track.

Best wishes,

Policy Director

Verisign, Inc.