[IPC-GNSO] IPC Website & IPC Website Team

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 21:46:19 UTC 2015

All,

I am pleased to announce that ICANN will be giving funding to the IPC (and
other Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies) to completely redevelop (and
then maintain) the IPC website. We will be using a platform called
Memberclicks (http://www.memberclicks.com/), which is designed for small
associations and member non-profits, and offers website and membership
management tools, as well as a number of other relevant features.
Additional information is in the attached PDF.

This will be a significant project, which makes this a good time to look
for more volunteers to augment our current IPC Website Team (Marc
Trachtenberg, John McElwaine, Claudio DiGangi and Colin O'Brien, along with
our Secretariat Chantelle Doerksen).

If you would like to join the IPC Website Team and play a major role in the
first complete redevelopment of the IPC website in several years, along
with the initiation of powerful membership and management tools, please
respond to this email.

Thanks!

Greg