[IPC-GNSO] IPC Website & IPC Website Team

Pascal Haddad phaddad at sabaip.com
Fri Nov 6 06:42:17 UTC 2015

Hello all
I am interested
Rgds

From: ipc-gnso-bounces at icann.org [mailto:ipc-gnso-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Greg Shatan
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2015 11:46 PM
To: IPC-GNSO <ipc-gnso at icann.org>
Subject: [IPC-GNSO] IPC Website & IPC Website Team

All,

I am pleased to announce that ICANN will be giving funding to the IPC (and other Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies) to completely redevelop (and then maintain) the IPC website. We will be using a platform called Memberclicks (http://www.memberclicks.com/), which is designed for small associations and member non-profits, and offers website and membership management tools, as well as a number of other relevant features.  Additional information is in the attached PDF.

This will be a significant project, which makes this a good time to look for more volunteers to augment our current IPC Website Team (Marc Trachtenberg, John McElwaine, Claudio DiGangi and Colin O'Brien, along with our Secretariat Chantelle Doerksen).

If you would like to join the IPC Website Team and play a major role in the first complete redevelopment of the IPC website in several years, along with the initiation of powerful membership and management tools, please respond to this email.

Thanks!

Greg