[ispcp] A Thank You!

tony.ar.holmes at bt.com tony.ar.holmes at bt.com
Sat Jul 1 07:19:52 UTC 2006

Dear Heidi

I've now become aware that you spent some considerable effort in helping
Mark to arrange the floral tribute that the Constituency wished to send
following the very sad accident that resulted in the death of a number
of family members of an ICANN colleague. Whilst I was aware that Mark
lost his mobile phone in Marrakech, I never appreciated the difficulties
he was experiencing due to this and the very tight timeframe for
ordering flowers.

On behalf of the ISPCP Constituency I'd like to pass on our sincere
thanks for the help you gave. I know you'll appreciate that some times
arranging such things when you find yourself involved in long meetings
on foreign soil is a challenge, but the help you provided when you
aren't even a Constituency member went beyond what anyone could
reasonably expect.

Thanks again.

Tony (on behalf of the ICANN ISPCP Constituency)