[ispcp] Message of Sympathy to Peter Dengate Thrush

Mark McFadden mcfadden at 21st-century-texts.com
Sat Jul 1 11:32:08 UTC 2006

Flowers have been sent to the services for Liz Dengate Thrush on behalf
of the ISPCP Constituency.  The message to Peter was:

"The ISPCP Constituency at ICANN wishes to express its deepest and most
profound sympathies.  Our thoughts, prayers and hopes are with you,
Peter -- as a colleague and most importantly as a friend.  On behalf of
the entire ISPCP Constituency -- all its members, organizations and
participants -- you have our most heartfelt sympathy.

On behalf of the ISPCP,

Tony Holmes, Chair
Tony Harris, Executive Member
Greg Ruth, Executive Member